Calm The Harm
For dramatic skin that needs to seriously calm down.
Designed to heal and soothe redness and inflammation, Calm The Harm is skin relief in a bottle. This soothing serum celebrates anti-inflammatory actives to combat unwanted redness, flushing and inflammation to bring much needed balance to the skin. The longer you use it, the stronger your skin will become.
Why you’ll love it
- -Reduces redness in the skin
- -Prevents skin flushing
- -Promotes calm and content skin
- -Reduces redness and irritation post-shaving
- -An oil-free, non-comedogenic formulation (no pore-clogging in sight!)
- -Plays well with others – can be layered with all serums
Water, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Avena Sativa [Oat] Kernel Meal, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-9, Beta Glucan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Adenosine Triphosphate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Backhousia Citriodora Leaf Oil, Alcohol, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, PVP, Lactic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Salix Alba [Willow] Bark Extract, Citric Acid, Heptapeptide-8
Dermaenergy Actives: TOTAL of 7 bioactives
- -Niacinamide – skin soothing known to reduce redness and irritation
- -SeboClear MP – assits with acne and sebum control and redness
- -Tazman Pepper – helps reduce itching and burning sensations
- -Ginger – a strong anti-inflammatory to bring relief to reactive skin
- -Date Seed Extract – antioxidant + anti-inflammatory that supports a stronger skin barrier
- -Chondrus Cripsus – a red algae that helps condition the skin
- -Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) – our Dermaenergy staple to boost your skin’s energy bank
How to Use
Calm The Harm is recommended as part of your AM and PM routine. Apply to cleansed skin before moisturiser and sun protection (AM).