For Brighter Days
Brighten your skin to brighten your day!
If you’re ready to farewell unwanted pigmentation Brighter Days are ahead! Literally. Tackling tricky to treat pigmentation like sunspots, For Brighter Days harnesses a blend of high-performing antioxidants and pigment-balancing actives to promote a more even, brighter complexion.
Why you’ll love it
- -Helps to even skin tone and texture
- -Reduces the appearance of sunspots and irregularities
- -Helps to balance the skin and keeps in functioning normally
- -Supports long-term skin balancing – removing pigmentation doesn’t happen overnight!
- -Brightens complexion for more #makeupfree days
- -Within 48 hours, inflammation has started to dissipate
Water, Propanediol, Arctostayphlos Uva Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract, Rumex Occidentalis Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Oligopeptide-68, Lactobacillus/Lemon Peel (Lemon) Ferment Extract, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Algin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Glycerine, Sodium Oleate, Hyaluronic Acid, Polysorbate-20, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Aurantifolia (Sweet Lime) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer 6, Sclerotium Gel, Hydrogenated Lecithin, DMDMH Hydantoin (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate (Preservative)
- -B White – a powerful peptide that reduces spots and promotes a more even complexion
- -Bearberry – a berry that helps blocks pigment-causing enzymes
- -Lemon – a natural skin lightening agent
- -Licorice – a natural skin lightening agent
- -Rumex – a plant-based powerhouse that blocks pigment-causing enzymes
- -Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate – a skin brightening derivative of Vitamin C
- -Niacinamide – skin soothing antioxidant known to reduce redness and irritation
- -Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) – our Dermaenergy staple to boost your skin’s energy bank
How to Use
For Brighter Days is recommended as part of your AM and PM routine. Apply to cleansed skin before moisturiser and sun protection (AM). Sun protection is advised to prevent future pigmentation.