Light As A Feather
An oil free moisturiser for acne skins. No Breakouts!
Time and time again we see heavy oily, and breakout prone skin types avoid moisturiser when in reality, they really need it!
We know that adding a moisturiser to your routine can be unsettling which is why Light As A Feather is here to bring the hydration, without the congestion. Think of it more like a lotion, than a moisturiser.
Our oil-free, light-weight lotion/moisturiser is formulated to reduce oil shine and reduce the frequency of breakouts, Lightweight and blended with natural antioxidants, this hydrating skin essential will change the way you feel about moisturisers.
Why you’ll love it
- -An oil-free formulation to support breakout-prone skin types
- -Designed with oily skin types in mind thanks to shine reducing actives
- -Will help to mattify the skin throughout the day
- -Comfortable and lightweight
- -Delivers essential hydration to balance oil flow and prevent future breakouts
Aqua, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Undecane, Tridecane, Hondrus Crispus Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract (mattifying), Oleanolic Acid, Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Inula Helenium Extract (blue light), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Melon Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Silver Citrate, Allantoin, Algin, Silica (mattifying), Sodium Hydroxide, Lecithin, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid (preservative)
- -Blue Light – an urban antioxidant protecting against digital devices
- -Silver – an antibacterial agent that reduces future breakouts
- -Mattifying Complex – dual mattifying agents that absorbs skin oil
- -Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) – our Dermaenergy staple to boost your skin’s energy bank
How to Use
Light As A Feather is recommended as part of your AM and PM routine. Apply to cleansed skin following serum application and before sun protection (AM).