Shed The Dead
Say goodbye to irritating face scrubs!
Shed The Dead is an at-home peel treatment for an instantly smoother, healthier and rejuvenated complexion.Oh so impatient, Shed The Dead works fast to improve your cell turnover and ensure dead skin cells and debris is shown the door swiftly and effectively. Delivering the glow is our sophisticated blend of AHA and BHA liquid exfoliants that work both on and below the skin’s surface for exceptionally refined skin.
Why you’ll love it
-Unlike scratchy scrubs, liquid exfoliants work by gently dissolving the glue that’s holding dead skin cells together. This means you can use it more often, and reap the benefits, without causing trauma to the skin!
-Shed The Dead works both on and beneath the skin’s surface for long-term results
-Reduces the appearance and frequency of breakouts
-Softens fine lines and wrinkles
-Reveals a smooth and refined complexion without irritation
-Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skins
Aqua, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Mandelic Acid, Propanediol, Glycerine, Salicylic Acid, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Adenosine Triphosphate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sclerotium Gum, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA.
- -Lactic Acid (3%) – a hydrating exfoliating acid that assists in cell renewal and skin rejuvenation
- -Mandelic Acid (3%) – a brightening and antibacterial exfoliating acid that’s gentle on sensitive skin
- -Citric Acid (3%) – reveals brighter looking skin
- -Salicylic Acid (1.5%) – an exfoliating agent with the ability to penetrate the pores to reduce breakouts and blackheads
- -Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) – our Dermaenergy staple to boost your skin’s energy bank
How to Use
Shed The Dead will be part of your PM skincare routine 2-3 nights per week.
Apply to cleansed skin and leave for up to 10 minutes. Remove with cool water and apply Hydrate and Inflate and then moisturise.
For a more intense exfoliation, Shed The Dead can be used as an overnight treatment.
If your skin experiences sensitivity, we recommend applying once per week for the recommended 10 minutes.